Skip to content
- To determine how replication will flow between sites, we create site links which include the following components:
- List of sites to be included in the site link
- Cost – Replication between sites will take the lowest cost path
- Frequency – How often replication will occur over the link
- Schedule – What times can replication over the link occur
- Replication between sites is based on the Cost, Frequency and Schedule. Although Change Notification can be enabled for site links, this is not enabled by default.
- DEFAULTIPSITELINK – is the default site link created. All sites by default will be added to this link. You should rename this accordingly.